Laugh & Reconnect With Those Who Matter Most
Everyone gets too busy, or it can feel hard to get into certain topics – and without anyone meaning to, occasions keep slipping by. The Family Game is the solution; this is a game expressly designed to help family gatherings live up to our highest hopes. It consists of a host of questions (chosen randomly with a dice) that kick-start the best sorts of conversations: ones in which we reconnect, say things we always meant to, laugh warmly together – and remember why family counts.
The cards cover five categories:
- Gentle Teasing
Questions cover topics such as:
- What would the movie of your family be called?
- To whom have you been a bit too moody?
- How would you like to evolve?
- What was your favourite time of day when you were little?
- If you could be forgiven for something, what would it be?
100 playing cards with dice | 100 x 90 x 60mm | Instruction card included | Suitable for ages 12 +